Adrienne puts her best foot forward – even if it makes her goofy-footed – in this episode of Terminal Exchange.
This woman is out-of-this-world cool. She’s seen 49 states, actively checks items off her bucket list, and isn’t afraid to try something new. Join Adrienne’s journey and learn how she got where she is today. God walked her through gentle curves and sharp corners of opportunities, closed doors, and moments of respite.
Never bored, but always on a board (snow, paddle, surf, and skate) get ready to be motivated by the remarkable stories of Adrienne Riel. Hit cruise and press play.
- “Because when you’re driving a shuttle bus at the ski resort when it starts snowing, you don’t get to park and call your dispatcher and say, ‘It’s not safe out here.’ That’s when you get busy!”
- “I’m usually home most weekends, so I don’t have to reset on the road very often. But when I do, I’m looking to see at what point along my route am I going to find a good spot that’s going to have something fun for me to do and something to see.”
- “So, these are middle school kids, and they hop on the bus, and they take one look in, and they say, ‘Hey, look, there’s a kid driving our bus!’”
- “And I said, ‘Father, what do I do? … Now what?’
- And he was like, ‘I know! You should drive a truck!’”
- “I recommend it to anybody. If you have a chance to ride with Darla for a week – DO IT!”